I chose OMBS as an alternative to university.
Emma, 3 term PA Diploma, June 2016 Leaver
Terms and Conditions
- English Law: This contract is subject to English Law.
- Terms: Fees and charges are payable termly in advance except for non-UK residents who are asked to pay in advance for the complete course.
- Fees: In addition to the £100 registration fee a £1000 course advance is required by the 31 January or by return if enrolment is after this date. The course advance is deducted off the first term’s fees and is non-refundable in the event of cancellation. Tuition and accommodation (if applicable) fees are due by 31 August, 15 December and 15 March.
- Cancellation: As with any educational establishment OMBS needs to be able to plan accurately, particularly with respect to staff timetabling. As a result, it is necessary to have clear limitations to your rights to cancellation. A course may be cancelled by notice at any time up to 28 days before the scheduled starting date of the course, provided it is made in writing, addressed to the Principal and sent to the Administrative Office by Recorded post. (Where an enrolment occurs less than 28 days prior to the start of the course, cancellation may only be made within 3 working days of the enrolment date). Thereafter, cancellation will entail payment of 50% of the full course fee. Courses cannot be cancelled once you have commenced study.
- Termination: The Principal reserves the right to discontinue instruction if it is felt that the student is totally unsuited for this type of training, or has brought the College into disrepute. In such very rare circumstances we regret that no refund of fees or accommodation charges can be given.
- Accommodation: Fees and charges for College accommodation are payable to the Bursar against invoice. Withdrawal from the use of College accommodation is as per Clause 4 above. The flats/rooms are allocated for the full period of the course to keep charges to minimum. Accommodation cannot be cancelled once you have commenced study.
- Accommodation Deposit: The College accommodation is NOT an assured shorthold tenancy and does not fall within the tenancy deposit scheme. A deposit will be required from all students in accommodation and this will be repaid after the course has finished subject to any charge arising from damage, cleaning, loss or abuse of property and its contents.
- Medical History: Any previous medical conditions which may affect a student’s course of study should be revealed in confidence to the Principal, prior to enrolment. The contract is voidable by the College where material facts are not disclosed.
- Quality Assurance: As Training Providers, OMBS undertakes to offer a high quality course designed to meet your individual needs and abilities. We offer you guaranteed timetable delivery and negotiated examination entrance and support.